“SBI Online Account Opening Form” – what do we mean by that? Well, it simply means one can open an account in State Bank of India online by filling up SBI Account opening form. SBI Online application form for account opening facilitates the users who have time constraints. Such users can go for SBI Account Opening form download to save time and efforts.
In this article, we will learn how to make online application for account opening at State Bank of India. You will learn about how to fill up sbi account opening form, and documents required to open an account in SBI.
So,let’s get started.
Benefits of SBI Online Account Opening Form Applications
- It’s convenient to make SBI online application for account opening. You can fill the form online, edit it form corrections and print it at your convenience.
- It will take very less time to fill SBI account opening form online. The process is simple and quick.
- Data filled for SBI online application is submitted on a VeriSign secured site which makes the whole process secure.
How to Fill Up SBI Account Opening Form Online
Step 1: Filling up of Customer Information Section
- Customer Information Section is the form that each new SBI customer has to fill for account opening.
- This form contains general information that is required by a bank.
- You will find that SBI Customer Information Section contains various parts.
- You must fill Part A first. After doing that, save the form and note down the Temporary Customer Reference Number (TCRN) will be generated
- You will be needing this number later to edit the SBI account opening form
Step 2: Filling up of Account Information Section
After you are done with filling up of Customer Information Section, proceed to second step which is filling up of Account Information Section. This sections asks you to give up your account details. There will be two Parts in Account Information Section.
- Part A: Type of Account and Services Required
- Part B: Nomination Form (optional but recommended)
Again, you have to fill Part A first. After that, TARN (Temporary Account Reference Number) will be generated which needs to be saved for future reference.
Step-3: Read the Savings Bank Rules Carefully
- In this step you will be signing the SBI Account opening form. But before that, it is high;y recommended that you read the Save Bank rules carefully.
- Please note that, by signing the SBI account opening form, you are confirming that you have gone through the rules and regulations of Bank.
- Finally take a print out of this form and submit it at your nearest SBI branch.
- 2 Recent passport-size colored photographs.
- KYC documents as mentioned in the AOF.
Hope this woks for you.
Thanks for reading this article.
Tags: State bank of India