SBI Unnati Credit Card is launched by State Bank of India to push digital India campaign a step ahead. SBI launched free credit card to all the State Bank of India customers who have a minimum of Rs. 20,000/- in their account. Not only this, SBI Unnati Credit comes up with zero annual fees for 4 years which makes this deal more attractive.
Normally banks asks for Credit History before issuing a Credit Card to a person. But in this case, you need not to worry about this as SBI will not delve into your Credit History and issue Unnati Credit Card for free. The good part about SBI Unnati Credit card is that a customer can avail the benefits of this credit card for free up to four years. This simply means, if you apply for SBI Unnati Credit Card, you won’t be paying any card fees, you need not to pay annual Credit Card Fees, and this will go as such for four Years. isn’t it great?
Why SBI is Launching a Free Credit Card?
When asked about the reason of launching SBI Free Credit Card, CEO Vijay Jasuja said “SBI has close to 30 crore customer accounts, including Jan Dhan Yojana. Post-demonetisation the balance amount in these accounts increased significantly. Many customers do not have credit history and are not eligible for cards. We want to bring about financial inclusion in terms of credit facility with this new product.”
The SBI official twitter account has published SBI Unnati Credit Card launch on twitter. See what they tweeted.
About SBI Card Unnati Renewal
Though SBI has waived off an annual fee of Rs 499 for the first four years but the customer has to pay Rs. 499 from fifth year for card renewal. However, customer can enjoy the zero add-on fee on SBI Credit Card Unnati. Those customers who have a Jan Dhan Account in SBI can also apply for SBI Unnati Credit Card available in 20,000 + SBI branches across India.
Key Highlights of SBI Credit Card Unnati
- You can avail a cashback of Rs 500 cashback on a spend of Rs 50,000 or more in a year
- Every time you spend Rs. 100 from SBI Unnati Credit Card, you will get one reward point
- SBI Unnati Credit Card can be used in over 24 million outlets across the globe which includes 3,25,000 Indina Outlest too
- You can make payments at any outlet that accepts Visa or MasterCard using Unnati Credit Card
- Feel free to enjoy add-on cards for your family members above the age of 18
- Paying bills through SBI Card Unnati is like running knife on cake
- Transfer the outstanding balance of other banks’ credit cards to your SBI Card Unnati, and get a lower rate of interest and pay back in equated monthly installments (EMIs)
- SBI flexipay, Easy Money options works well with Unnait Credit Card
Apply for SBI Unnati Credit Card
To apply for SBI Card Unnati, you need to contact your nearest SBI branch.
Learn more about SBI Card Unnati at SBI Official Website
Tags: State bank of India