HDFC Net Banking service can be used for fund transfers. Whether its about sending money within bank or other bank, the customer of HDFC Bank having Debit Card/ATM Card, transferring funds to beneficiary bank account is not a difficult task for them. If you are doing this for the first time, you have to first register for HDFC Third Party Transfer. After this you have to add beneficiary in your bank account.
You will be required to enter your Debit Card/ATM Card details to register for third party transfer, And for, adding a beneficiary whom you want to transfer funds, credit card detail/account number of the person is mandatory. Also, note that, it takes few hours to add the beneficiary in the bank account. So, if you want to send money to the beneficiary bank account tomorrow, add his account number right now.
Transfer Funds to Other Bank using HDFC Net Banking – Step by Step
- Go to netbanking.hdfcbank.com
- Enter Customer ID and Password to login
- Select Transfer Fund option from the main menu
- Select the mode of Transfer Fund
- Select your Account, Beneficiary, Enter the Amount, and fill the transaction description box
- Click Continue in the end
Now confirm the details and money will transfer to the bank.
Points to Note
- You can transfer a maximum of 2 Lakh in one day using HDFC Net banking service
- This limit applies to the single transaction as well as multiple transactions
- As per the RBI guidelines, if the fund is being transferred to the NRO account, then the source of fund has to be mentioned in the Transaction Description text box.
- Third Party Transfer(TPT) limits include all transactions where funds are transferred from one account to another, within or outside the Bank.
Hope this works for you.